Thursday, January 7, 2010

Quick Update...Ultimate Goal Weight

Just wanted to let everyone know I am still at 169 would love to be 166 by tuesday morning!!! I am a little nervous there is a big ice storm headed to where I live so my aerobics class was cancled this evening and the gym is closed all day tomorrow and I don't know how I am going to work out now to burn some calories. We have digital cable so I am hoping to find a workout hopefully for tomorrow!!! I might have to stick to all fruits and veggies until I can get back to the gym. So tomorrow I will let you know how my lack of exercise today has effected my weight loss I just hope I can get down to 150 at least by March 12. My ultimate goal would be 145 for March 12 and 120 for my overall weight loss goal!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment