Saturday, January 9, 2010

My goals!!!

I'm still Hanging in there at 169 so I figure from this I can make my weekly weight loss goal. I believe a realistic one is 3 to 5 pounds per week. This goal will only be realistic though if I stick to a healthy diet and continue working out. I have cheated some this week but that will all change in the next few weeks. If my friends wedding was not motivation I have even more motivation now, the week directly following the wedding is spring break and I am going to Vegas. From this day forward I have exactly 9 weeks or 63 days. So lets do the math...
3 pounds a week= 27 pounds
4 pounds a week= 36 pounds
5 pounds a week= 45 pounds
I honestly think 45 is a little steep for such a short amount of time but would put me close to my overall goal to lose 50 pounds. I believe if I could be in the 140's which would be closer to a 3 pound a week weight loss I will be happy for any extra. Now with all that established I still promise to post a pic of me at 164 and every 10 pounds after. Until next time I hope this gives you a little thinspiration...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PV7zgAqPubw

Check out the video at this address it is an amazing weight loss journey that took place over 6 weeks. When you finish check out the rest of her page because she lost even more weight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment