Friday, January 13, 2012

Toning routine!!!

After much debate on what workout I would implement to kick start my toning up mission I finally settled on one. I found it on toneitup.com and it is called the "Sand Castle" work out. It claims in the description you can build your sand castle and tone your whole body which is exactly what I need (to tone the whole body). This work out consist of 5 different exercises and I plan on doing 12 reps of each then repeat the circuit 2 more times. if you go to their website toneitup.com and type in Sandcastle workout you can see all the moves I will be doing. I decided to pick this one to start with because all I need is a set of hand weights. I figured because it was so un complicated it would be easier to stick with this work out. I will keep you updated as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment