Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Weigh In!!!

6 weeks until I am on the beach!!! I'm super excited about my vacation but super nervous can I get bikini body ready in only 6 weeks. Until recently I was gaining weight i had gotten to 170.2 and it was really discouraging me. However, now with a few modification to my diet such as really reducing my intake of white carbs such as potatoes, fired foods, pasta, flour, bread, etc. and increasing the intensity of my workout I am able to see some wight come off. Also I am making sure I drink 3L of water a day because if my kidneys are working great my liver wont have to compensate and it can do one of its main jobs...BURN FAT. So what is my weight it is 167.8. I have to make better progress now that I know what to do so stay tuned to see how it turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment