Sunday, May 9, 2010

If you lose weight too fast you'll gain back double!!!

Ever heard this statement?!?!? This is exactly what happened to me I got down to 164 by not using proper means to lose weight I was exercising but I was also using my ADHD medication to supress my appetite. Now I am huge as a blimp I actually got up to 181.2 yes you are reading that correctly. I have decided to just do this the right way I have been trying to exercise at a reasonable pace last time I was going twice a day. Most importantly I monitor my intake I eat because I am bored I can literally eat and snack all day and that is what lead to the weight gain. I am happy to report im back in the 170s (178) which is probably just water loss not weight loss but anything helps to keep me motivated. I hope I can finally succeed I don't want to be that FAT woman I want to be in shape and confidant in my body I want to wear a bikini on my honeymoon and look good (did I mention I am engaged) I also don't want to look like a blimp on my wedding day either so I got some work to do and some issues to sort out...Please Stay Tuned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment