Thursday, March 25, 2010

12 hour shifts!!!

I know to everyone blessed with 9 to 5 jobs a 12 hour shift seems like torture but I actually like working them. For starters I love the Hospital floor I am on (I am a nurse). Secondly if I am at home I tend to eat more because I am bored. So I decided to give you a breakdown of my diet for tomorrow...
Breakfast
-Raisin Bran
- 2 Slices of Turkey Bacon
-Green Tea
-Water
Snack
-Green Apple
-Water
Lunch
-Turkey Sandwich on wheat
-Salad
-Pear
-Water
Snack
- Banana and Strawberry Salad
-Water

That is a ton of food and barely any calories...So if you happen to struggle with your weight and hunger has kept you from losing it look into incorporating more fruits and veggies to keep you satisfied and you should notice a huge change around the middle.

No comments:

Post a Comment